Raptopoulos SA, one of the leaders in the trade of furniture materials in Greece, trusted our team and the wefia platform to create the largest Greek B2B eshop in the field of furniture materials. With our experience and passion for digital innovation, we have strived to provide a platform that encourages easy browsing, accurate ordering and instant access to product information.
With such a wide range of products available in many different units of measurement, our main challenge was to create an online store that was both functional and attractive. We wanted to provide visitors with a unique browsing experience where they can be informed about each product in detail and clarity. At the same time, we wanted the eshop to function autonomously, simplifying the process for our customer and ensuring the efficiency of the wefia platform.
Based on the needs of Raptopoulos SA and with our experience, we managed to implement:
- Modern B2B Eshop: Our wefia platform is designed for today's professional, offering a powerful and modern online store. The fully asynchronous interface with the SoftOne software guarantees seamless operation and immediate data updates.
- Online Invoicing Policies: In the B2B eshop we created, one of the pillars of personalization is the direct display of the invoicing policies that correspond to each professional customer. When a professional logs in to the eshop, he can see the prices that correspond to him based on the pricing policy defined for him in the ERP system. In this way, we facilitate the buying and selling of professionals by offering them an immediate, transparent and personalized view of the prices that concern them.
- Integrated Reports from SoftOne ERP: The Eshop integrates multiple reports from SoftOne ERP, offering useful statistics both to the company's sellers who want to have an overview of their customers at any time, and to the customers themselves who want to be informed for their movements.
- Multiple Units of Measurement: It supports multiple units of measurement (rolls, meters, centimeters, pieces) and has mechanisms that ensure that quantities are not placed in the cart that will spoil the company's production by creating a waste of items that are raw material for others.
- Live stock availability: The eshop offers real-time information on the stocks of both finished products sold in pieces and items characterized as A' material from which the former arise.
- Create Order from Excel: For the convenience of users, we provide the ability to create an order directly from Excel files, facilitating the process for large orders. Frequent purchases: Facilitates B2B users by offering them an instantly updated list to see what they usually buy not only from the eshop itself, but from the company in general (by phone, through the sellers, etc.). So they can easily repeat regular purchases or easily refer back and find previously purchased codes.
- Multilingual Support & Accessibility: The B2B eshop we built is designed to support multiple languages, with initial availability in English. This enables the customer to expand their trade to international markets and customize the eshop according to the language needs of the users. In addition, the platform has been designed to be fully accessible for people with special needs (PWD), thus ensuring a pleasant and comfortable experience for all visitors.
An integrated b2b eshop directly connected to SoftOne software, facilitating invoicing procedures.
Special calculations based on the available First Materials, offering immediate information on stocks in real time.
Sophisticated UI/UX design that allows professionals to quickly find color options and product codes, ensuring the best possible online experience.
Modern functions, such as the ability to create orders from excel, vendor reports and personalized item lists for each user